Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Mission

The reason I am starting this blog is to give back to the community that I have learned a lot from over the last years. I have gained so much information about backpacking from the various blogs, forums, and videos that I felt the urge to give back in my own way. Having to teach yourself about every aspect of Backpacking can be very overwhelming. However, coming from a very extensive camping background it wasn't as hard for me as I could imagine it would be for someone coming in to the sport "blind." I am not implying that anything I post is the right way of doing anything, it's just the way that I do it. My methods, equipment, and ideologies about backpacking have been ever changing with every trip I go on. I am still and probably always will be modifying my style of backpacking.

With that being said my main objective here is to inform about different aspects of backpacking that I have found to be interesting, troubling, useful, or just plain cool about backpacking or related outdoor endeavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment